Our Lab is currently collaborating with a number of research groups working on the following projects:
- Genome-wide selection of genes and promoters that are involved in plant homologous recombination.
- High-resolution map of homologous recombination in maize.
- Developing stress tolerant plants through cytoplasmic modification.
- Breeding dwarf and aneuploid tomatoes for the cold and short-season locations.
- Breeding novel turf grass varieties for building low-input lawn.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Mary Hoover’s Family gifts for Medicinal Plants Garden
Fink Family gift fund for vegetable breeding!
Contact us for future project initiation, collaboration, support, and donation:
Email: email@example.com, or Tel: 612-626 5965